Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Week 2 8/8-8/12

Foundations of Algebra I
 In the second week of school students in the Foundations of Algebra class spent the first couple days working on learning how to determine the absolute value of a number. Students learned that the absolute value of a number is based on the distance a number is away from zero.  The second concept students learned was how to convert fractions into decimals and decimals into fractions. Due to a family emergency, a substitute covered my class from Wednesday to Friday and students practiced the content they learned on Monday and Tuesday. 


Algebra I

In the second week of school students in the Algebra I class worked on the order of operations and had a brief review of basic fundamentals of math. Due to a family emergency, a substitute covered my class from Wednesday to Friday and students practiced the content they learned on Monday and Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment